In 2023 – Donations directly to The Rolling Barrage PTSD Foundation from our website have been fantastic. We broke our donations down into several fund distributions.
- No Fund Specified – it is a donation to The Rolling Barrage PTSD Foundation and will be used as part of forward donations to other Not For Profit and Charity based organizations that The Rolling Barrage PTSD Foundation / The Rolling Barrage provides funds to.
- The Rolling Barrage PTSD Foundation – it is a donation to The Rolling Barrage PTSD Foundation and utilized in the same manner as No Fund Specified
- The Rolling Barrage – Support a Rider – it is a donation utilized by The Rolling Barrage PTSD Foundation to assist rider/s during the ride that may have difficulty with expenses such as lodging, fuel and food.
- Our Planning Groups make every effort to get these types of expenses lower in terms of cost. The reason we block book hotel rooms in advance, for example.
- Food during the ride is often donated or offset by contributions of many supporting organizations across the country, such as Legions and other facilities.
- Fuel costs are a reality of the ride. Many organizations have contributed directly to off-setting fuel costs by donating either fuel cards, money or donating directly via our website to The Rolling Barrage – Support a Rider option.
- Tribute Gift – In Honor or Memory of Someone – this is an option for the person donating funds to indicate. It is a personal donation that provides the act of donating to The Rolling Barrage PTSD Foundation in Honor or Memory of a loved one. If No Fund is Specified or The Rolling Barrage PTSD Foundation is selected, funds will be used to donate towards other Not For Profit or Charity organizations.
- Tribute Gift – In Honor of Memory of Someone – if the donation selected is to The Rolling Barrage – Support a Rider, those funds will help support riders taking part in the ride. The loved one you Tribute Gift on behalf of may have been a rider and would like riders supported in some measure.
The Rolling Barrage PTSD Foundation is not a Charity organization, therefore we cannot issue a Donation Receipt.
We are a Not For-Profit corporation. We advise those who donate that funds donated are within an allowable personal gift or personal expense on behalf of the person or organization donating.
We have provided set donation amounts as “suggestions” but you can select “Other” and donate whatever you can afford. No donation is too small, as collectively they add up and contribute to great things.
We appreciate those who have donated. We sincerely hope that Donations will continue when the ride starts in Newfoundland on 01 August 2023, during the coast to coast ride and beyond.